Why Join H.O.G.®?
As national H.O.G.® members, we enjoy some of the best benefits in motorcycling. Examples of benefits are the Towing Reimbursement Program, Fly and Ride program, H.O.G.® Tales? magazine, and insurance options. Best of all, the club is full of ways to bring people together on Harley-Davidson® motorcycles with events such as rides and rallies. That's what it's always been about.
In addition to national benefits, local members are eligible for dealer discount days, picnics, holiday parties, contests, and much more! Our local chapters are family-oriented, so feel free to bring your little bikers.
As a member of your local H.O.G.® chapter, there are lots of ways to share your passion for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles with other like-minded people. Keeping that in mind, here are some quick peeks at some of the types of activities our chapter is involved in:
- Monthly meetings: Have a great time with your friends while getting the latest chapter news.
- Breakfast and supper ride: Ride to eat. Any questions?
- Safe Rider Programs: When enough chapter members complete accredited courses, H.O.G.® awards special recognition.
- Charity events: Do some good while having a great time!
- Volunteering: There are a variety of activities you can volunteer for anything from helping at an event to becoming a chapter officer.
- Rides: Short rides, long rides building memories, and stories to tell. Isn't that what it's all about?
Email Fort Hood H.O.G.® Webmaster SilentGrayFellow21@yahoo.com.